You want a business that is honest, inspiring, and profitable. Not only that – you want to have fun as you build it. But something’s missing.
It IS possible to build a business that delights and inspires you, and attracts the perfect high paying clients who adore working with you. But you must think creatively and communicate powerfully. And this is the missing link.
The truth is, to build a profitable business that is true to your values, vision and passions, it’s going to take more than just planning and strategy.
It’s going to take creative thinking, knowing what you want (and what you don’t), and taking a bigger, more public stand for what you believe in. And, writing. It’s going to take writing.
You know it’s time to:
- Discover exactly who you work with, why, and how that fits with your vision.
- Stop taking yourself too seriously. Let your business be fun, creative and profitable.
- Dump the old stuff that’s just not working, and break through to what does.
- Make money, and do it in a way that is aligned with who you really are.
- Start writing, and keep writing.
- Develop the habit of being creative in your business.
- Become a compelling, magnetic speaker. You know writing will help that.
- Stand for what you believe in. Give back in a way that is fun and inspiring.
- Make a difference. Express yourself with integrity.
Not everyone wants this kind of business but you and I do. I’m here to help you create your business in a way that truly delights you. It’s time to use your writing to find your voice, be inspired, dream bigger, communicate more powerfully and attract the clients you love working with.
If this is what you have been looking for, here’s how to learn more about the work I do:
- Get a copy of my free report, The Creative Person’s Field Guide to Getting Unstuck Begin the adventure now…
- Want my personal attention? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your name, phone number and any other relevant information to apply for one of my no-cost Creative Business Interview spots where we see what would best serve your needs and if we are a good fit. I will contact you to schedule a time that works for both of us.
- Already on too many lists? See what I’m up to on my blog , Facebook, and Twitter. While you’re there, leave a comment or two if you’d like.